Change in goffice graph file format

Hi,

During my recent work on graph fill support for xy and polar plots, it
came clearly (at least for me:) ) that the interpolation property in
GogStyle is out of place, and should be put in GogSeries. I'd like to do
the move, but if I do that, that would mean a file format change, since
GogStyle properties are handled differently than the other GogObjet
properties. I guess it's not an issue for gnumeric, since we have not
yet released a stable version that uses this property. But that would
break other applications that already use the goffice 0.4 version (and
use also the interpolation property, of course).

So, any comments ?

        Regards,

                Emmanuel.

(I've published the state of my work on fill support here:

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=users/emmanuel/goffice.git;a=shortlog;h=fill-new

For this work, I've added a fill-type property to Gogseries, which is
similar in scope to interpolation property.).

--
Emmanuel PACAUD
Groupe Virgo