Re: New Gnumeric icon

As a note regarding that, using png2ico (found here: ) would probably be a useful step as well as you can combine the multiple size versions into a single file in the format that Windows desires for icons. I use it for my AbiWord icons on Windows.

Ivan, Wong Yat Cheung wrote:
Hi Vinicius,

Looks great! Could you mind to make an icon collection for the Windows version of Gnumeric as well? i.e. icons with 1-bit transparent mask. I remember there're some users complaining about the icons on win32 which don't look very great...

Vinicius Depizzol wrote:
Hello again,

After some time, I finished all sizes of Gnumeric icon, including 16x16.

Take a look in Tango Fridays page[1] or directly: