Re: spell checker ?

Hey Andreas,
Thought I would provide you with a link, in which you could install a spell checker,
if need be.

http://www.wikihow.com/Install-a-Spell-Checker-Into-Firefox
---------

As, for Gnumeric spreadsheet, in this day and age... it would be more prudent,
to have one, than not...aka : time-saving and time is money...
do that for 100's of files a day... please.

Regards-
Richard

On 1/11/07, Andreas J. Guelzow < aguelzow taliesin ca> wrote:
On Thu, 2007-11-01 at 12:48 -0500, Richard Nagle wrote:
> Even firefox has spell checking...
> can someone add aspell plugin ? or sort..

At a minimum you would need to provide some persuasive arguments why a
spreadsheet program should have a spell checker.

The usefulness of a spell checker in gnumeric eludes me. (And my copy of
firefox does not have a spell checker and I would not see a use for it
either.)

Andreas
--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences