Gnumeric on Mac OS X

Hi. I have been using the GNOME IRC system for a while, and one of my concerns was GNOME Office being ported to Mac OS X. I have gotten my hands on DarwinPorts, which provided a ported version of Gnumeric 1.6.3. I wrapped this version into an application for Mac OS X on Intel-based Mac computers and it is now available. The download is here: http://www.andlabs.com/files/Gnumeric.dmg. The size: 1GB. There are four drawbacks: first, the file size; it requires Apple's X11; help does not work (DarwinPorts did not provide help files); and the fact that it only runs on Intel-based Macs. However, it totally works. If you have a Mac, try it for yourself. If you want, you can link it from the GNOME Office or Gnumeric websites. Thanks. - pietro10