Re: if testing

Dear gnumeric developer,

I was using gnumeric with linux first and now also with vista cuz it works great and has the same format with both OS.

by the way, I,m trying to implement a simple if statement between cells and i receive an 'incorrect warning message'

the statement sounds: if(e130<0,((e395-e3)*e130),0).
unfortunally your if tutorial is not really exhaustive but i supposed my statement to be ok. could u please let me know what is wrong?

the fields are all numeric; e395 and e3 are setted as euro values whilst e130 number without any setting

thanks for your support

wish u a merry christmass and happy new year

mauro