Re: First patch for surface plots support
- From: Jean Bréfort <jean brefort normalesup org>
- To: Emmanuel Pacaud <emmanuel pacaud univ-poitiers fr>
- Cc: Gnumeric list <gnumeric-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: First patch for surface plots support
- Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 07:42:55 +0200
Le vendredi 17 août 2007 à 13:38 +0200, Emmanuel Pacaud a écrit :
Le vendredi 17 août 2007 à 11:24 +0200, Jean Bréfort a écrit :
I have initial support for 3D surface plots. Axes are not displayed yet
(much more difficult than the surface rendering itself) as well as a
user interface for the projection settings. I use perspective
projection, but an orthographic projection should also work if the field
of view is set to 0.
I rearranged considerably the plot_surface plugin, so the patch is quite
large (gog_contour_view_render was moved to gog-contour.c). The
compressed is available at
It looks like gog-chart-map-3D is missing.
At least six files were missing. The patch has been updated. Note that
the icon is still missing. I'll try to produce an acceptable one today
and commit it.
] [Thread Prev