Re: First patch for surface plots support

Le vendredi 17 août 2007 à 11:24 +0200, Jean Bréfort a écrit :
Hi,

I have initial support for 3D surface plots. Axes are not displayed yet
(much more difficult than the surface rendering itself) as well as a
user interface for the projection settings. I use perspective
projection, but an orthographic projection should also work if the field
of view is set to 0.

I rearranged considerably the plot_surface plugin, so the patch is quite
large (gog_contour_view_render was moved to gog-contour.c). The
compressed is available at
http://jean.brefort.free.fr/surfaces.patch.bz2

It looks like gog-chart-map-3D is missing.

        Emmanuel.