Re: axis tics at specific values

Le mercredi 15 août 2007 à 13:44 +0100, Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann a
écrit :
Hello all,
first post to the list. I usually use R to my stats/graphics, but
decided to give Gnumeric a try, and so far I'm must say I loving it!
Easy, fast, powerful.
But I have a problem..
I want the tics of the X-axis of a plot to be at specific values
(3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21,31,51)
and I found no way of doing it.

is it possible? (seems to be pretty standard feature for spreadsheets..)

Not at the moment. You might file an enhancement request at
bugilla.gnome.org.

And just a wish to add, can we have more symbols to plot? there's not
even a circle...

The circle is one of the existing markers. What else is missing?

Regards,
Jean