Re: Help with Online Help?

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 16:56:12 +0200, Adrian Custer wrote:
On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 14:02 +0200, J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) wrote:
    http://www.xinara.org/~ray/tmp/gnumeric.pdf

If you work on this some more and figure out how we can get the graphics
to look nice both here and in yelp, I would be interested to know what
documentors would need to do.

I've now switched to rendering images using a scale factor .6; the test file
is updated accordingly. If the scaling of individual images needs to be
adjusted, this is probably best done by changing the DPI (well, "pixels per
meter") of the PNG file.

Note BTW that a one-line patch to dbcontext is needed for this scale factor
to become effective:
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1770146&group_id=72607&atid=535064
--
Those who are willing to trade their liberty for security deserve neither.
        Benjamin Franklin