Re: Help with Online Help?

Hi Ray

I've committed my work on this and updated the demo rendering
        http://www.xinara.org/~ray/tmp/gnumeric.pdf

The procedure is unlikely to win awards:
* the dbcontext code is a prerelease; it does not handle images in a
  subdirectory well. (Worked around this by fiddling with the TeX search path)
* the resulting ConTeXt file is too complex for a default TeX installation.
  (Worked around this by forcing the use of a local texmf.cnf with enlarged
  settings)
but the result is quite nice.

Most of it looks quite good but there are some images going off the margins (e.g. pages number 244, 278, 279, 281). Curiously, copying the image and pasting in an image editor shows that the figure is complete (i.e. not cut-off). It just doesn't fit the page :)

Cheers,
Pedro