URGENT! Can't Get Gnumeric 1.6.3 to print spreadsheet properly...

When I try to print a Gnumeric spreadsheet on my printer (Canon, Pixma
iP1000)
it displays the cell contents written in mirror reverse and halfway down the
cell.

This is very important to me to get this right, since I am ready to launch
a package of these spreadsheets for sale, and I NEED the printing to work
properly.

Any suggestions for a solution to my problem?

Urgent replies requested.

Thanks

Bruce Hokin