Referencing cells in other files

Hi all

How do you reference a cell in another file under Windows? I have read the
docs and the online Manual.

I tried =sum(['C:\\Gnumeric\\exp2.gnumeric']'Totais'!D3:D15)
but it replies Unknown workbook 'C:\Gnumeric\exp2.gnumeric'

(BTW I love being able to just copy and paste error messages... maybe this
is trivial under Linux but try doing the same in a Windows box :) )

If I open the file I'm referring to in another Gnumeric window, I can't
just mark it... Apparently there is no "communication" between the two
Gnumeric windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Pedro