Re: Re: Feature request: Save Gnumeric spreadsheets in R file format

Hi,

R is surely a great pieces of software, however it has its limitations. One
limitation is the editing of a data set in R, which is quite cumbersome. It
is often much easier to do in a spreadsheet software, where one can easily
copy and paste cells. This has led some R experts to recommend using Excel
to edit the data and then export it to R. For example, Michael J. Crawley,