Re: how to attach toolbars again (old gnumeric)

Le dimanche 24 septembre 2006 à 21:03 +0200, andersvi extern uio no a
écrit :
Hello list.

Im running an old version of gnumeric (v. 1.2) on some old fedora
installs here.

I tore off my toolbars from gnumeric one day, and now im not able to
attach them to gnumeric again.  There are no items in any menu (as on
newer versions), and no respons when moving them anywhere over the
main-window (also as in newer versions).

There must be some startup-file or session-file somewhere where this
can be fixed.  No?

Upgrading wont solve my problem at the moment.  Anybody knows how to
get them toolbars to stick again?

Did you try double-click on toolbar handle ?

        Emmanuel.

Thanks.

-anders