file insertion ?

I have to routinely prepare reports based on several csv data files generated by another program. The way I currently do this is to open all the csv files and the last gnumeric report and simply cut and past each of the csv files into the appropriate section of my report (I also recenter each of the cell entries). Basically I want do something like [CSV]'sheet1'!A1:N30->[GNUMERIC]'sheet1'!A10:N41 (unfortunately this doesn't work as an = option, just individual cells seem to). In addition there are other columns in the report.

Is there some way to automate this? Alternately, is there a way to define a gnumeric keystroke script (e.g., as you can do in emacs) that can be rerun each time my CSV files change?

Thanks in advance. I don't subscribe to the list and would appreciate a CC of any reply.

David