Re: Copying and pasting between Gnumeric notebooks

This sounds like some sort of bug. Try to open both files in the same
instance of gnumeric and it shouldn't even go through the xml stage of
the clipboard. (Open the files from the file-open menu of the same
gnumeric window).

Aha! That works fine. It's only if I open each file from a Nautilus
window that it has trouble.

Are you running anything that steals the clipboard like "klipper"?

Nope. (No explicit clipboard utilities, anyway, so I'd be surprised if
anything else was.)

- Jason