Re: Increasing number of rows in Gnumeric

Thank-you Gareth

Ken
----- Original Message -----
From: Gareth Pye
Cc: List
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: Increasing number of rows in Gnumeric

In which case you have three options, in order of increasing dificulty:
a) grab the windows version of 1.7.0 and use the dll in this old list posting: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnumeric-list/2006-May/msg00037.html

b) Install linux somehow (virtual pc, second box, dual boot, replace windows)

c) Work out how to compile it for windows your self (this is highly not recommended)

I hope that helps

Kenneth B. Davis wrote:
Thank-you Morten,
Ok, sorry for the bad math. I need at minimum 500,000 rows. 1,000,000 rows
would cut the work in half. Thankfuly I dont use may columns only 12. Speed
is not an issue here, I dont care if it takes a day or two to calculate, it
only has to be done once per month. Just to give everone a little more
heartburn, the platform is Win2k.
Ken