Re: Increasing number of rows in Gnumeric

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 09:34, Kenneth B. Davis wrote:
Hello List,
I need to increase the number of rows in Gnumeric to a huge number
(256*256*256*256). I have seen the proceedure in the FAQ section and found
the correct file in the source code. However I am NOT a programmer and
would not know a C compiler if it bit me. Can someone help with this?
Thank-you in advance. Ken

Let's see if I've got this right, you want 4,294,967,296 rows, right? What
sort of computer do you plan to run this on?

Dave

--
"How are nations ruled and led into war? Politicians lie to journalists and
then believe those lies when they see them in print."