Re: Defining range using cell value

On Sat, 2006-24-06 at 21:22 +0200, Berthold Höllmann wrote:
I have a spreadsheet where I regular add lines with 14 columns. From
some of these columns I calculate SLOPE, INTERCEPT, or FORECAST. These
functions do not work using ranges as $A:$A that I can use in graphs.
These ranges are accepted, but the calculated values are wrong. I
tried using ADDRESS, but without sucess.

If you insert rows in the middle of your data, your formulas should be
automatically adjusted.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences