Build GNumeric for windows

Hi,

I am trying to get a successful build of gnumeric on windows. I have VS .NET 2005. If anyone have attempted this and got it done.  I would appreciate the help very much.

I am new to this forum and I am able to go see only the archives (till June) I couldn’t find how to go and see the current posting I am making and the replies.  Can anyone send a reply to testvidhya10 walla com about how to see the current postings?

Thanks

Srividhya Sundaram