fn-eetool: plugin functions for common Eelectrical Engineering tasks.

I have written a simple plugin for Gnumeric, that provides much of the
functionality of the [http://eetool.sf.net] project. You can see a demo of this
project at http://eetool.sf.net/demo.

The patch against the current CVS is found in my website,
http://students.uta.edu/mx/mxa6471/mono/fn-eetool.tgz

and the patch for makefiles at
http://students.uta.edu/mx/mxa6471/mono/fn-eetool-patch.txt

You need to extract the tarball from Gnumeric source-root.
Same case for patch, apply it form Gnumeric source-root.

Thanks for Gnumeric again, and all wonderful people on IRC.

Muthu

Do you Yahoo!?