Two issues in gnumeric-1.5.90.1

I've been having intermittant problems with gnumeric-1.5.90.1 printing in landscape mode. I set this up using the page setup dialog, and it shows landscape as selected in the print dialog--unfortunately, the result is sometimes portrate.

A more pressing problem concerns where I work, a windows environment; spreadsheets that are circulated have migrated to a web page html format, something gnumeric doesn't know how to read. Is there a way to do this and if not, is this "feature" in the works?

I don't subscribe to this list and would appreciate a CC of any replies.

Thanks

David