Want to add write support for paradox files, but ...

... I wonder, if gsf can do what I need to do.

Hi everybody,

I planing to add write support for the paradox plugin in gnumeric
and currently trying to estimate how much work that would be
and if it feasable at all.
A first potential problem I identified is the distingtion of
input and output streams in the gsf library (GsfInput, GsfOuput).
The paradox library (pxlib) which is doing most of the work, needs
to be able to read and not just write the output file.
I wonder if GsfOutput allows reading? And what about seek Operations?

Any help appreciated.

  Uwe

--
  MMK GmbH, Fleyer Str. 196, 58097 Hagen