Re: Spreadsheet - linear programming

On Sat, 2006-19-08 at 18:06 -0700, Gene Williams wrote:
I have attempted to use the "Solve" tool, unsuccessfully.  When I've
arrived at the "Constraint" dialog box, I've entered the LHS, as a
range, the equality option, and the RHS, as a cell ID (e.g. b2:d2 <=
h2).

What is b2:d2 <= h2 supposed to mean. Gnumeric does not understand it
and so does not enable the add button (I would think it should tell you
that it is not understanding the input.) It is expecting that the the
inputs have the same size.

Andreas