Re: NEW: axis padding property

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks a lot for this patch and for your work on goffice. It is highly
appreciated.
I hope gnumeric will soon be a killer application for charts in
sciences. ;-)

3 small questions/remarks:

- the manipulation of charts is quite slow in gnumeric. For example,
double-clicking on a chart to have its properties takes 1-2 seconds,
which is boring when repeated a lot of times and leaves a bad
impression. Is there a fundamental reason for this slowlyness?

- the access to the chart properties needs a double-click and opens a
new window. It seems to me a better UI could be achieved by putting a
side pane in gnumeric with these chart properties. This side pane could
be permanent, in particular on sheet-charts. Have ever thought about
this idea?

- Will there be the possibility to move/select individual objects in
charts in the next gnumeric version? (It seems you started working on
that already)

Merci beaucoup et à plus,

                Frédéric