copying filter results?

One thing that I've been able to do easily in Excel or Open Office is copy the
results (and only the results) of a filter.

For example, if I have a column of numbers and an adjacent column of codes
(text), I can highlight both columns and filter the list with auto-filter by
choosing a code and end up with a list for only that code.  Excel, OO.o, and
Gnumeric all work the same up to this point.

If I then highlight the filtered results and copy, when I paste in Excel & OO.o
I get only the filtered info but when I paste in Gnumeric, I get all inclusive
rows whether they are included in the filtered results or not.

Is there a way to easily copy only the filtered results in Gnumeric?

Thanks for the help.

John

http://mail.yahoo.com