Re: GOCollab, Peer-to-Peer collaborative document preperation.

Is anyone who is actively thinking about GOCollab (not necessarily
writing code ;) coming to Summit? I was just talking to Ben Mako Hill
(who is now at MIT Media Lab) and he was interested in talking with
anyone who will be in the neighborhood about a library for
collaboration, and we could certainly pencil in some thinking/talking
time if people will be there.

This sounds very intersting. Unfortunately, unless someone comes up with
around $2000 I can't make it to Boston :-(

On 5/14/05, msevior physics unimelb edu au