Please help expand OpenDocument to fully specify formulas - OpenFormula

OpenDocument is a good specification, but I believe its spreadsheet
formula specification needs more detail. I have crafted a very
early draft of those details, and I hope to create an effort to further
improve them into something useful.  I've named this work "OpenFormula".
More information about OpenFormula is at:
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/openformula
 http://www.dwheeler.com/openformula/
 http://software.newsforge.com/software/05/09/09/192250.shtml?tid=93

Please participate if you are interested in improving the
specification of spreadsheet formulas in OpenDocument, by signing
up for its initial mailing list! To do so, go to: