RE: gnumeric-list Digest, Vol 18, Issue 6

Hi,
  Herewith I have attached the pseudo code .please look this one and
help me. In the xslt code we set the color, etc attribute. I am getting
the excel sheet , but there is no hyperlink in the anna.com . it
displays simple text. How can I solve this problem. Please need help for
solve this problem.

*********************XML CODE LOOK LIKE THIS***************

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<level1>
   <level2>
     <text>THE TEXT AREA <text>
     <url>anna.com</url>
   </level2>
</level1>

*********************XSLT CODE LOOK LIKE THIS***************
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
    xmlns:gmr="http://www.gnome.org/gnumeric/v7";>

 <gmr:Workbook>
    <gmr:SheetNameIndex>
      <gmr:SheetName>User Report</gmr:SheetName>
    </gmr:SheetNameIndex>
    <gmr:Sheets>
      <gmr:Sheet>
        <gmr:Name>User Report</gmr:Name>
        <gmr:MaxCol>3</gmr:MaxCol>
        <gmr:MaxRow>50</gmr:MaxRow>
        <gmr:Styles>
          <gmr:StyleRegion startCol="0" startRow="0" endCol="10"
endRow="5">
              <gmr:Style HAlign="1" VAlign="2" WrapText="0" Orient="1"
Shade="0" Indent="0" Locked="1" Hidden="0" Fore="0:0:0" Back="0:0:0"
PatternColor="0:0:0 " Format="General">

                <gmr:Font Unit="9" Bold="0" Italic="0" Underline="0"
StrikeThrough="0">Helvetica</gmr:Font>

            </gmr:Style>
           </gmr:StyleRegion>
         </gmr:Styles>
         <gmr:Cells>
           <gmr:Cell Row="3" Col="0" ValueType="60">
             <xsl:value-of select="text"/>
           </gmr:Cell>
        </gmr:Cells>

Thanks and regards