Re: Summing range of cells on another Tab

On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 10:12 -0400, Steve wrote:
Hi,

Can someone tell me what the gnumeric equivalent is for the following
excel command?

=SUM(races!C14:races!U14)

I think you can ommit the second sheet reference. I don't thing a range
spanning multiple sheets is very well defined, well at least I can't
imagine it would be.

=SUM(races!C14:U14)

You can see this pretty easily just by entering =sum(  then clicking
onto the other sheet and dragging the selection, it should write the
correct range specification into the formula.