Re: wysiwyg should depend on font resolution?

Le mercredi 30 novembre 2005 à 00:11 +0100, Pere Pujal i Carabantes a
écrit :
Hello all!

After some trys  I've find the origin of my gnumeric printing problems:

The fact is printing in gnumeric assumes a font resolution of
aproximately 100dpi without looking if the screen is using other
resolution.

it is 96 dpi by default, but this can be changed as Andreas wrote.

gnome-control-center->Font->Details
Change Resolution to 120 dots per inch
Open gnumeric, type something and do a print preview.
You can see the text cutted horizontally in gnumeric even if it is
nearly right in preview.
Close gnumeric and change resolution to 80dpi
Open gnumeric, type something in various rows and autoadjust the rows.
You can see the text right in gnumeric but cutted in preview.

Hope this helps.

We should experiment with that. Please, file a bug report.