Re: a compatibility sheet and some results

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 12:51:31AM +0000, Nicholas Lamb wrote:

ADDRESS failed because Gnumeric always quotes sheet names

Interesting.  I just did some work on ADDRESS to handle the special
case of
    ADDRESS(-1,-1,,FALSE)       // R[-1]C[-1]
being ok but
    ADDRESS(-1,-1,,TRUE)
not being ok.

It looks like the sheet name quoting mechanism is overzealous.
I'll have a look.

AREAS fails because Gnumeric returns #VALUE! for an invalid Name, while
      Excel returns #NAME?
This will take some testing.  Should we special case invalid names
or special case referenced errors.

I also loaded this sheet up in OO Calc, which fails every function, often
on inconsistent error handling or odd behaviour differences.

Let's merge it with the existing tests and get it into CVS.