Re: [devel] GOCollab, Peer-to-Peer collaborative document preperation.

Am Samstag, den 14.05.2005, 20:20 +1000 schrieb
msevior physics unimelb edu au:
Here is the link to the document.

http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~msevior/abiword/CollaborationFeature-4-2-Journal.zabw

You will need AbiWord-2.2 in order to read this.

Hi all,

  read this document. This topic is a very interesting one as I thought
about that topic too, but I have one important question about collision
checking/processing:

Imagine Alice and Bob are editing this Text:

Micrsoft Office is great.

Alice replaces "Micrsoft" by "GNOME" while Bob tries to fix the typo.
How should conflicts like these be detected/organized and solved?

Regards,
  Sven