Re: [Fwd: "ssconvert --export-file-per-sheet --export-type=Gnumeric_stf:stf_csv", or better (?) "--export-type=Gnumeric_stf:stf_assistant" NEEDED!]

Hello Jody,
thank you for your answer!
I am looking forward eagerly to any improvements in Gnumeric and
ssconvert! Unfortunately I am not a C coder and can not help with the
development :(

Best Regards,
Peter Kostov