Re: should pie plot labels appear ?

Jean Bréfort wrote:

Le jeudi 23 juin 2005 à 00:11 -0400, Sven Crouse a écrit :

Hello everybody.  I'm unable to get any labels on a pie plot.  I've
tried both the graph guru and manually typing {"a","b","c"} in the
labels field of a pie plot unsuccesfully.  The Gnumeric Manual shows
images of pie plots with labels and I see nothing about this release
having issues with pie plot lables on bugzilla.  This is 1.4.3 on x86.

The only thing you can do at the moment is to add a legend to the chart.

Hi Jean.  Thanks for replying.  I'm unsure whether you mean enable "show
in legend" option or manually add a legend (e.g. create seperate image
to insert on top of graph).  "Show in legend" option has no effect on my
system.

Sven