Re: Date arithmetic

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 08:25:19PM -0500, Dave Feustel wrote:
On Wednesday 22 June 2005 07:01 pm, Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 05:41:27PM -0500, Dave Feustel wrote:
On Wednesday 22 June 2005 03:57 pm, Richard Bumby wrote:
This has been around and documented since at least version 1.0.8.
 Consult the manual for details on entering data in many cells
simultaneously or autofilling.

I have found so far my experience with Excel stands me in good
stead wrt copying formulas and filling. But the part about dragging
the lower right corner of a cell is new to me.

Gnumeric tries to provide XL compatibility as an option.  The drag
handle on the cursor for autofill is an XL feature.

What does XL  stand for? Something to do with Microsoft?
(I stopped using  Microsoft software about 3 years ago,
so I am really out of touch with its current (new) software
features).

XL is shorthand for MS Excel