advanced intra-cell formatting

Hi all,

Is it possible to do advanced intra-cell formatting in gnumeric 1.5.2?
When selecting a part of a cell, it is possible to apply several
formattings that have an activated toolbar button or shorcut, e.g.:
Bold, Italic, Underlined, font, font size, and font color.
But I do not see how to apply advanced formatting options, like double
underlined, strikethrough, etc. The "format cell" dialog is
desactivated.
Is it possible at all?

At least, it is possible to import such formatted text from a .xls file.
So I hope the GUI will be available for 1.6.

Thanks again for making gnumeric.

                Frederic