Re: Cell Indirect Reference Question
- From: "Jason A. Pfeil" <jason jasonpfeil com>
- To: Morten Welinder <mwelinder gmail com>
- Cc: jason pfeil gmail com, gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Cell Indirect Reference Question
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:17:06 -0400
Sweet! Thanks, Morten.
I had assumed that the & operator was similar to the & (address-of)
operator in C or the @ (address-of) operator in pascal. Rather, it
seems that & is an "and"-type concatenation operator used to build
Thanks for your help and patience.
Have an excellent weekend!
On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 14:54 -0400, Morten Welinder wrote:
On 6/10/05, Jason A. Pfeil <jason jasonpfeil com> wrote:
How about if I wanted the starting part of the range to be indirect as
well? Such as the below.
INDIRECT doesn't care where the string comes from, but it looks like you
are missing an "&" before quote-colon.
gnumeric-list mailing list
gnumeric-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev