Re: Another gnumeric printing problem

On Thursday 09 June 2005 02:45 pm, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
It would also be interesting if you ould post some screen shots of those
"buggy" dialogs, so that we can tell which ones you are in fact running.

I would do this if I knew how. The various dialogs each are different.
Some have an 'apply' button which is very useful. Others do not.
There does not much uniformity in the dialog boxes used in the print
subsystem.