Re: 'Production Ready'? Not Exactly

On Wednesday 08 June 2005 01:46 pm, Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 09:32:01AM -0500, Dave Feustel wrote:
On Tuesday 07 June 2005 08:45 am, Morten Welinder wrote:
but bugzilla is really the way to go.

I'll give it a shot. My disk setup does not currently have a large
enough /usr partition to work on system stuff, but I have compiled
a number of userland programs to run on OpenBSD. I started work on
QT and KDE in order to get more recent versions of those software
packages than are usually available as OpenBSD packages. I will
now try to build the latest gnumeric since that program is suddenly
quite important to me.

Gnumeric is based on gtk and gnome.  Your main needs will be the gtk
library stack and a couple of the gnumeric requirements like
    - libgnomeprint*
    - libgsf

While we're not averse to someone writing a qt/kde front end no one
has offered one.

I didn't mean to suggest a qt/kde front end for gnumeric.
I only mentioned qt/kde software to bracket my experience
level (such as it is) with open source.