Re: errors bulding gnumeric 1.5.1

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Morten Welinder wrote:

Strange.

gnumeric-gconf.c has three different implementations: Gnome, Win32, and a dummy stub.

You really ought to get the last one defined.

The problem is that the stub is missing dummy definitions
for go_conf_get_node() and go_conf_free_node().

I added suitable dummies in gnumeric-gconf.c and the program built OK.

Actually, though, it seems it would be fairly easy to knock up
a third variant that just writes and reads a simple
~/.gnumericrc.  Perhaps I'll have a go at that if I get the time.

Allin Cottrell