errors bulding gnumeric 1.5.1

I have built gnumeric 1.5.0 successfully, but I'm having trouble with 1.5.1. This is on a system where I don't have current gnome, and am building gnumeric with gtk2 (naturally) but without gnome.

The configure script runs without errors, and "make" proceeds OK to the point of linking, then I get

print-info.o(.text+0x70d): In function `print_info_save':
: undefined reference to `go_conf_get_node'

Numerous complaints about undefined references to various "go_conf_*" symbols follow. I haven't been able to determine where gnumeric expects to have these symbols resolved. It would seem, not in any of the libraries that were tested for by the configure script.

--
Allin Cottrell
Department of Economics