Re: gnumeric for Mac?

Le vendredi 31 décembre 2004 à 12:16 -0600, David Romano a écrit :
My guess is the answer is no, but I thought I'd ask anyway: is
there any way to get gnumeric for Mac OS X?

It's possible. A commercial version exist
(http://openosx.com/office/index.html).

If not, I have another question: I have .gnumeric files, but only
have terminal access to a linux machine.  Is there some way I could
convert these to tab-separated ASCII files? (Or .csv files, if that's
not possible.)

Use ssconvert (provided with gnumeric):
ssconvert -T Gnumeric_stf:stf_csv myfile.gnumeric myfile.cvs