Why I can't import Google AdSense CSV file???

Hi to all. I tried to build a simple analysis system for CSV report by
Google AdSense, but Gnumeric said that it can't import this file because
is unknow format.

If I do ~$ file report.csv from command line /bin/file said:
"report.csv: MPEG ADTS, layer I, v1,  96 kBits, 44.1 kHz, Stereo"

I tried to ~$ cat report.csv | awk '{print $1,$2,$n...}' > myreport.csv,
but myreport.csv is same file of report.csv. It's a binary file!

If I do ~$ strings report.csv result is an empty file!

Can you help me? I can't share my CVS file report, because Google policy
about it forbids that, but if want I can edit this by hand with non true
data, and attach this onto mail message.

Thx, Nomine Mutato -