Re: How to build native Win32 Gnumeric ?

delfagolil-1 yahoo fr wrote:

Dear all,
I'd like to compile Gnumeric and build the Win32 application. I've tried to do this with Cygwin, but I'm not really sure it is the good way to obtain the native Win32 Gnumeric. Could you confirm using Cygwin is the best way to build Win32 Gnumeric ?
If no, which kind of environment is needed to do so ?
Thanks in advance Best Regards

*
*

I tried to build it myself some months ago using MSYS and didn't get terribly far. I know that the person who builds the releases uses Cygwin somehow, but I don't know much more than that.

--
Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement." - Helen Keller