Re: Locale: why does Gnumeric think I'm an American?!

Hello,

I have a similar problem, but I am not sure if it a problem outside of
gnumeric.

When I export to a customized text file, the character encoding that is
selected is always armenian!

$ locale
LANG=en_US
LC_CTYPE="en_US"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US"
LC_TIME="en_US"
LC_COLLATE="en_US"
LC_MONETARY="en_US"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US"
LC_PAPER="en_US"
LC_NAME="en_US"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US"
LC_ALL=

This is with a 1.5.3 debian/sid package.
Version: 1.5.3-2