Re: Gnumeric 1.5.3 Released

Just in case anyone cares - I'd really like that to be "fixed" - at least
one of us uses the thing without Gnome proper, and there is a lot of
gnome beneath the GConf tree.

I run without gnome proper.

As far as I can tell, there is no Gnome stuff underneath gconf besides what is
already needed for gnumeric anyway.  Here is my list of stuff to compile before
gconf:

    gnome-common gnome-icon-theme glib atk pango libIDL
    ORBit2 gnome-xml intltool gtk+

Half of the aren't even gconf dependencies.

So I really don't see the argument for softening the gconf dependency.

Morten