Re: Bugs and wanted features in Gnumeric

Hey,

Thanks for your feedback.

Your ideas could be more useful to us if you would be willing to file
them in Bugzilla. The best thing to do would be to

1) Start a meta-bug titled "Features needed for scientific publishing"
or some similar title. This bug will hold references to all the other
bugs.

2) File each bug separately, checking to make sure that there is not
already a bug filed for the issue. Then, once the bug is filed, add a
link to the meta-bug above.

3) file the other bugs a simple bugs. The "it dies" bug is especially
troubling. If you have a way to reliably cause gnumeric to crash,
please, please, please, file a bug with a good explanation. You will
help yourself *and* everyone else.

These steps might take you an hour of work, but it would greatly help
the developers track, comment, and fix each of the bugs.

thanks,
adrian