Re: Question Re: WorkbookControlGUI object.

JKH>Sorry, I was in pattern matching mode, and assumed that you guys were
JKH>using Python.

"Once, perhaps."  :-)

We figured it was better to switch to the original clustering code,
which is in C. Also means we learn (OK, mostly, Don learns...) the
structure of Gnumeric better. That'll help when I go back to Python.

-C

--
Charles R. Twardy                    www.csse.monash.edu.au/~ctwardy
Monash University                    sarbayes.org

Allow the president to invade a neighboring nation, whenever he shall
deem it necessary to repel an invasion, ...  and you allow him to make
war at pleasure.                               --Abraham Lincoln