Gnumeric Perl Loader Plugin

Hi,

I've made Perl loader plugin based on python-loader and the current perl plugin.

http://www.gnome.gr.jp/svn/trunk/perl-func/
http://www.gnome.gr.jp/svn/trunk/perl-loader/

Now it has the same perl_adder function in the perl plugin and it works.
It is a pity that perl plugin is off by default because of no maintainer.
I can maintain instead now.

I believe perl plugin can provide another approach to bring the web datasource or
other important and useful features to Gnumeric through rich and familiar perl modules.
So please think about adding perl-loader for Gnumeric.

Thanks.
--
Nakai